
Well I don't think I would classify myself as a complete and udder "girly-girl" however I can have my moments. Feel free to leave your own comments about that. ;-) Anyway I went up to the valley a bit ago with a friend and while I was there I got my nails done. Here is a couple pictures of the beautiful finished product. And I am going to be completely honest, I wasn't sure how I felt about them at the beginning but...I kinda like having them, they kinda make my hands feel pretty and feminine. I know, I know I am a big dork.So to balance the scales I am going to talk about hockey. I would just like to point out that my habs won last night in an amazing shoot out game against the worst team in the NHL....the leafs. It was pretty awesome, I was so proud of them for winning especially because the night before I was getting completely and utterly razed at a friends house. His whole family seems to be leafs fans, I was completely outnumbered but would not back down on my habs. So the habs winning last night was merely icing the cake!! Needless to say I was pretty stocked to watch them win!
So that I guess is enough about that...although I was pretty stocked to watch Hockey: A People's History on TV tonite. But I am heading to bed, but I hope to be more consistent with my blogs in the future. And let me know how I am doing with the blogs I am new at this...

3 comments:
Hey Tayrn!
I didn't know you had a blog! How exciting :)
I think you're doing great blogging!
Oh, and isn't our meeting on Friday???
hi taryn :) i'm with you...i LOVE having my nails done! and yay for the habs...i watched that game too, all by myself and still cheered like a crazy lady! hopefully i'll see ya soon :)
i hate montreal! sorry thats all i got
Post a Comment