| Your Learning Style: Competent and Cooperative |
You have a great head for facts and figures. You can remember and use any fact you've read. You Should Study: Dentistry Education Environmental Science Finance Nursing Nutrition Science Medicine Law |
Friday, October 20, 2006
I am so in the right profession!!
I am so in the right professiong...the quiz says so!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Your Learning Style: Practical and Rational
You aren't afraid of hard work... or learning something completely on your own.
You Should Study:
Accounting
Business
Civil Engineering
Finance
Health administration
Law
Medicine
Interesting....I like the first 4, but not the last 3
taryn!! that's so great! you're going to be amazing at whatever you!! not that you already aren't amazing at what you are doing..! aren't you due for an update! hehe!
hey taryn! just checking out your blog... saw it on the barrett's page. :) would like to agree that the leafs ARE the worst team out there. lol. habs are good too but unfortunately, I'm a flames fan by marriage.
Post a Comment