

So I basically have two great loves. And really neither can be compared with the other. They are too completely different to even compare. My two great loves are....who you may ask, but the question is really where? My loves are Saskatchewan and Nova Scotia. Although these two pictures do not even do justice to the beauty of either province. But at least it will give you an idea of why I feel the way I do. This picture on the right here was taken right out side my house...the colours are so amazing. so bold...and these aren't even half of the colors. The picture on the left is of the beautiful saskatchewan sunset, that is the most amazing thing I have ever seen. They both have there amazing beauty, some may not agree but I see so much amazing things in both. So I guess they are equally as beautiful...just different.
So right now, I am applying to school in Saskatchewan and here at DAL. Not really sure where God wants me so I figure I can apply to both and give God the reigns. The only scary part is...what if I get into both programs...oh well I will probably blog about that too. Right now I will just be content with where God has me right now. So those are my thoughts for the day...oh and happy thanksgiving!!

4 comments:
Nice Pics :) Keep blogging Taryn!
Hey Taryn! Do you miss me yet? Gosh, it has been a whole 24 hours!!! See you tomorrow!
~jenn~
Hey Taryn,
Glad to see you've joined the blogging world! Those are really nice pictures. I especially like that picture of the fall in Halifax. Calgary is beautiful, but we don't have those bright reds here, so it's nice to see a picture of home to remind me of the beauty :)
Keep in touch.
Great pics and I agree about the beauty thing. But you gotta come just a couple more hours west again taryn. Tim and I will show ya Alberta beauty, and I don't mean tim
Post a Comment