Well since I am laying here...not able to walk and have my laptop sitting in front of me I might as well write a blog. Actually I am writing this blog in response to Deb bidding. She tagged me at the end of her blog, so of course I must proceed.
Five things you may not know about me...
1. I LOVE watching curling...so its sweet the Briars on while I am so inhibited.
2. The two places in the world I want to go to are the Holy Land and Venice.
3. I only learned how to drive standard when I was 20. Three people prior to that tried to teach me...sorry Luke, Tim and Dad.
4. I love Classical music.
5. I used to have the hugest crush on JTT...you know Jonathon Taylor Thomas!!
Here they are, and I am writing this pretty doped up on morphine...haha...so here is who I am going to tag....Julia, the barretts, Jenn Spencer, Jenn Clarke and Matt Rice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Did you see that I tagged you on my "100 Things" post? Go, look... :) Or are you just choosing to ignore the tag?
Hey...I miss you, Greg had some friends crash at his place this weekend...made me miss sleeping chez toi. (LOL) Anyways we need to hang out/catch up...it has been a long time!
also, i tried to tag Matt Rice...didn't work for me, but good on you if you can make him post 5 things!
Taryn!! I was just coming to bully you to update:) Imagine my surprise when I saw you had updated AND tagged me!!
Iwas thinking about my childhood crush on JTT the other day too! I was at someone's house and home improvement was on... made me think back to the good ol' days.
What ever happened to that guy??!
I too was going to tell you to feel better soon.
Biblestudy was good last night and we missed you. well... atleast I did.. I dunno about the other gals;).
Take care! xoxox. J
ahh you little freak!!! I miss you! Sometimes it;s so hard for me knowing there r ppl in your life who mean alot to u but who you probably won't see until well...the next life! So praise God for the internet! I hope that wasn't depressing! I wish I could say I was doped up on morphine, but alas the onlt thing i have going is lack of sleep - babies do that to you! Why are you on morphine by the way?
Well all this to say, I LOVE YOU! you have a special place in my heart that no one can ever replace!
Take care
Tara
Hey girl,
FYI, you're back on my list!!
PS I have been tagged quite a few times by lots of people, but I always ignore it....whoops!
Taryn
this week is NUTS for me. next week too. I have a final with stuff from sept on monday and wednesday so I'm entering a high-stress zone.
After them though I would LOVE to hang out with you!!
出会い系の決定版サイト「ログとも」!!友達を作りたい人や恋人募集中の人、ちょっとえっちな秘密の関係を求めている人などがわんさか集まる当サイト、ログともで出会いを掴んじゃおう!
当サイト直アド掲示板では無駄なやり取りが一切なく気に入った異性と即直アドが交換できます!口コミで広がったサイトなので業者もほとんどゼロ!ステキな異性と二人だけで秘密のメールを思う存分楽しんで下さい!
Post a Comment