Saturday, November 04, 2006

Wow I look like fat monica...

Anyway, I have not had any time to blog lately. After wednesday I will blog like crazy for the 2 people who actually read it...anyway but this hertiage face thing was to good to pass up. I saw it on Shelley's website and decided to give it a try with my post jaw surgery pictures. I got some pretty fantastic responses...man how do I always look Asian when I am full blood German. Nothing against it (I love you Josh and Deb) but honestly, my Saskatchewan lisence everyone thought I looked Asian too...mind you I am pretty dang cute looking Asian in this picture...please no one take these comments the wrong way...just enjoy the fatness...hopefully it will never be like that again...


7 comments:

Joelle said...

Awwwwwwww...I didn't even know that was you at first! I thought that you had used a random picture. I think it's your nose that got you all the asians...or maybe its those cheeks! It's sweet that you finally had your surgery! Does this mean that your jaw will stop doing that clicking thing?

annie.marie said...

i love it!! hehe, our little nova asian!

danielle said...

Haha- you look hilarious and can I say that I definately see the similarity between you and Tony Leung Chiu... haha, just kidding! That's funny, way to put yourself out there by using that picture!

The Barretts said...

YIKES!!

Kelley Anne said...

I think this celebrity resemblance thing is weird...

annie.marie said...

YAY!! it's past tuesday! time for you to post your life!! haha.
looks like more than 2 people check it....good to know, hey?

deb said...

aw. looks uncomfortable. lots of ice and you'll look german in no time. and no offense taken about the asian thing - if someone said I looked english, I'd ask if they were on crack.