Sunday, April 01, 2007
More Wise times with Karis
So Karis and I were tidying up her toys yesterday when we got onto the topic of me leaving again, she is still trying to comprehend all of this new information. So as we were talking Karis comes out and says "Why are you moving away? Are you getting married? Isn't that what you are supposed to do when you move out?" "No Karis, I am not getting married" "Well maybe you should." FROM A 5 YEAR OLD! Wow...oh well...knowing my luck, she will be married before me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
That is seriously so funny!
I love little siblings! LOL, my little brother told my parents that Greg and I were going to get married...there was some serious damage control to do after tha comment!
That is hilarious!
Hey Taryn,
That's so cute..kids say the funniest things!
So are you moving to Calgary? Or are you coming to Calgary to visit and then moving somewhere else? You'll have to fill me in!
Yeah, I'd love to hear what your plans are. You should send me an email sometime (or blog it). :)
tarryn!! man, she's cute... but you still haven't told me where you're moving to!!!! im dying here!
yeah...where ARE you going that you won't be back for 1.5 years? i'm curious now too!
What's funny is that I of all people actually know where you're going...man that's funny
hey Taryn :) i have an idea. Let's race Karis to the alter. (I'm not getting there very fast either) :) haha...
one more note. i recently reconnected with a girl that was in my cabin at camp 7 years ago, she was my camper, (elementary school aged camp). She's engaged.
Tarynnn
you're racking up the comments!!
We're having bible study tonight and I was thinking that I miss having you there.
I hope you're doing well out west!
Take care,
julia
Post a Comment