
Well this is my first blog on this website. I am not terribly good at it. I had the sweetest weekend. I spent the whole weekend outside. Saturday was spent at Queensland Beach with bud Ashley. The ocean water was amazing, so warm, and the sun was beating down real good. The beach itself was fairly packed, but Ash and I found a prime location. After spending the day with Ashley, I went to Nick and Jess' wedding. No not the famous couple, but a couple who is truly in love and actually going to make it.
Sunday was spent on the lake in a sweet boat that could turn on a dime. I got to go tubing and just had a great day over all.
So enough about what I have been doing. I want to get something off my chest. I treat my family awful. I am so mean with my words. I say things I would never say in public. Why is that? There is no doubt that I love them dearly by I certainly don't show it by the way in which I talk to them. At the same time, there are times lately where they have been driving me nuts. Everyone here at home thinks that since I am home now, my stuff is fair game. I know that this is petty and selfish, but it is so hard to let it go. I mean my stuff gets wrecked when placed in the hands of my family. I really have no problem lending out my stuff. I just get frustrated when noone asked and returns is wrecked and stretched. Seriously...there is noone in my family who is the same size as me...and yet they believe they can fit into my clothes. AH!! now I am just ranting...I will stop now. I really want to be free of this bitterness, and am trying to work through it with Jesus, but it is harder than I thought. It seems to have more of a hold on me than I thought.
So this is my first blog, and it is more me whining than anything else. So I apologize, it will be better in the future.
"My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry" - James

3 comments:
hey taryn :)welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!!
Taryn!!!!!
You have become a blogger outside of myspace, I'm so proud of you!! All grown up...haha!
I sure do miss you, thanks for the pregnancy wishes, your awesome! I really will send you our addy if you'll send us gifts...haha. I'm kidding! we have to keep in better contact, love you!!
Baby Girl
My dear sweet lamb -- all I can say is
IT GOES BOTH WAYS!!! Sucks having people to share your stuff with after 4 years of "hey, that's Mine Mine Mine Mine ""?
Love you through the chapters.......
Post a Comment